So I finished the e-book on Thursday--well. For certain values of "finished." The major creative part of it was blessedly done--now we begin the final editing/nit-picking process, which is a lot more finite and linear. I spent about five hours doing a red-pen readover of it (125 pages) yesterday morning with the Twilight Zone marathon in the background; now I'm going through and correcting all the appalling mistakes I found and syncing up the footnote numbering. I had hoped to have it on sale by Monday, but given circumstances beyond my control, I don't think that'll be possible. But we're talking a matter of days now, rather than a matter of weeks. So there's that.