I'm thinking I'm going to set the m15m fundraising goal at $5000--that is, let's add to the current $2217.65 total.
Today's horoscope: Get your friends together and have a baking party. Everybody loves cupcakes.
Weeeeird. I was downstairs helping Mom bake earlier--today she's making poppyseed bread, banana bread, pumpkin bread, pralines, thumbprint cookies, orange-slice cookies, and mini cheesecakes. (Dude.) If we had cupcakes, life would be perfect.
Apparently FOTR comes on TNT tonight. Maybe THIS will be the extended version. (It damn ought to be--they're running it for three hours and 45 minutes.)
Also, speaking of polls, the Christmas greeting thing is still open.
Meme I snatched from edda:
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Creative (somewhat)
2. Articulate (reasonably so)
3. Diplomatic (generally)
THREE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
3. Can't ever finish anythi
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
3. Japanese horror movies
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Mountain Dew
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
3. Favorite grey shirt with black and white stripes down the sleeves
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS (or artists [at the moment]):
2. Heather Nova
3. Eleanor McEvoy
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1. "So Cruel," U2
2. "Way You Walk," Papas Fritas
3. "Here with Me," Dido
>>This is subject to change at a moment's notice.
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
2. Actually finishing things!
3. Actually getting out and meeting people!
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP (love is a given):
>>I should explain the last one. I don't mean that I want an "open" relationship in the sexual sense; I mean that I want to feel free to be who I am and have my own friends and my own interests, and for him to have the same. I don't want to become melded to this person like a twin; I want the two of us to be whole, separate entities who come together by choice, not because we're too afraid to be alone.
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order)
1. My second cousin Cindy used to be roommates with Julia Roberts.
2. An Arabian prince once proposed to my mother on their first date with a box of jewels.
3. Bryan Adams tried to buy Aunt Awesome a drink, but she turned him down.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (or same) THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
2. Forearms. I am serious.
3. Low-slung hips. I don't really know how to explain it any better than that.
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. Eat something I think is gross (which is a large category). I just can't do it.
2. Call strangers/businesses on the phone. Yes, this makes life hard.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE PASTIMES:
2. Researching random subjects on the internet
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
3. Work on fantasy project (i.e., not M15M)
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION/HOLIDAY:
1. France (Paris and the Loire Valley)
2. Italy (Venice, Florence, and Tuscany)
3. Tokyo, but only with someone who knows the city and speaks Japanese well
THREE KIDS' NAMES:
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Get a book on the bestseller list
2. Sing backup for someone
3. Go to the Oscars. Like, have a real seat and everything, not just sit in the bleachers
THREE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW OR DIE PAINFULLY NOT IF THEY DON'T FEEL LIKE IT: