1. Chocolate is good, and possibly the secret to a happy life.
2. Chocolate automatically tastes even better if it comes in a heart-shaped box.
3. My mother is never, ever going to stop giving my sister and me random little presents on minor holidays, and God bless her for it.
4. Hershey's syrup is not an effective substitute for one's daily recommended intake of chocolate, which is so good.
5. Valentines, no matter how small, make people happy.
6. Phantom of the Opera *will* come out as a one-disc DVD, but it will also come out in a two-disc edition, which means that the Fametracker Forums girls are now putting away their pitchforks and blowing out their torches. For now.
7. There are simply no words for the craptacularity of the big lightsaber duel(s) in Attack of the Clones, and I should know, because I can't find any.
8. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle valentines are awesome. (Thank you, Chesh!)
9. And thanks to everyone for the valentination in the previous entry. : )