2) I posted Clash of the Titans in Fifteen Minutes on Sunday. I can't make icons at the moment, as I still haven't put anything spiffier than MS Paint on this computer.
3) I am still nominated for a thing! Voting seems to close on Thursday?
4) Speaking of Thursday, word on the street is that the U.S. Post Office intends to close at 5 pm, instead of staying open until midnight to let people get their taxes mailed out at the last minute. Be advised.
5) Made of Fail has a Formspring account! As do Kevin and Dayna individually! I have not answered questions on mine for a few days, but I've already answered 400, so I think I can take a little break!
5b) Please, guys, I love y'all, but don't ask me for psychiatric advice on Formspring. I'm not qualified. I can talk about my own experiences, but I really can't give out medical advice. All I'm going to be able to say is, "If you are concerned about this, you should talk to a doctor and/or therapist."
6) Speaking of Dayna, she sat through the New Moon porn "parody" and texted me through the whole thing, as you might have seen yesterday (NSFW). (With a special appearance by Kevin, who was on the phone with me on unrelated matters during the second half! "So I'm thinking it'll take a week to write that, these things... just... do... ... ... uh..." "Dayna texting you again?" "She says they miked... Rosalie." "Uh.") Also, I owe her five actual dollars now. (I was playing the odds, people!) The screencaps are safe for work, but the general conversation is graphic, crude, mind-scarring, and frequently devolves to "Ah," "Argh," and "Oh dear" on my part. The movie squicked Dayna, if that tells you anything.